The Philippine Embassy in Kuwait announced that the embassy would remain closed from 6 June to 10 June due to the health protocols as seven of the embassy staff were tested positive for Covid-19.
The Embassy announces the suspension of its services in Sabah Al-Salem (temporary office) and Abu Halifa (Al-Sahel Sports Club) on 6-10 June 2021.
The Embassy advises applicants with confirmed online appointments to follow the Embassy’s official website and social media accounts for future advisories. The Embassy is also not releasing new passport and non-passport appointment slots at this time.
The services of the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO), Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA), Pag-lBlG Fund, and Social Security System (SSS) are also suspended from 6 to 10 June 2021.
The Embassy and its attached agencies will continue to serve the Filipino community in Kuwait through the following hotlines and social media accounts:
• Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PHinKuwait
• Twitter account: www.twitter.com/PHinKuwait
• Consular Section hotline: 6518-4433
• Assistance to Nationals Unit hotline: 6500-2612
• POLO-OVMA hotline: 9403-9063
Due to the limited Embassy personnel at this time, Filipinos in extremely distressing situations may contact the Kuwaiti government’s emergency
• Kuwait Police: 112 (for non-COVlD-19 related cases)
• Kuwait Ministry of Health: 151 (for COVID-19 related cases)
The Embassy requests for the public’s understanding during this time.